Download the pdf version (needs a permission), here
- University profile
- Scholar profile
- GitHub profile
- Linkedin profile
- Kaggle profile
- medium archive
A full-time researcher, PhD candidate, teacher assistant, mentor, and freelancer in Computer science and artificial intelligence. I have more than six years of experience working daily with Python for academic, professional, and personal purposes. I am Developing generic Machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, developing mathematical models.
A full-time researcher and teacher assistant and part-time teacher and mentor.
- Teaching full-time Java course.
- Teaching part-time Data science and analysis of machine learning algorithms.
- Researching and designing Deep Networks, Gradient Boosting Machines, and Bayesian Networks.
A part-time freelancer.
- A top-talented freelancer in the most famous platform (UpWork) .
The list of publications is stored here.
I am developing a new approach to training deep Neural networks. And at the same time, working on the Bayesian Network.
If you are interested in my developed algorithms, please refer here
Python, R, and Java, Design and modify statistical models, Create and adjust Machine Learning models, and Statistical Analysis and tests.
- PhD, Computer Science - UAM University
- Visiting PhD, Information Engineering - University of Padua
- Master of Science, Financial engineering (Data science) - IAU University
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering - IAU University
2019 - present
Nov 2022 - Feb 2023
2016 - 2018
2008 - 2012
Researcher and University Teacher Assistant
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid - UAM
08 / 2020 - until present
- Run developed models with specific datasets and settings on a cluster server.
- Create a novel training procedure for the shallow-neural network.
- Formulate a new algorithm in the Gradient Boosting Machine Area.
- Create, develop, and formulate generic machine learning models.
- Design a novel Deep Neural Network for image processing.
- Teach Java laboratory courses.
Data science and ML mentor/teacher
mentor clases particulares - mentorclases
11 / 2022 - until present
- Data science and basic statistics.
- Advanced Statistics
- Writing and analyzing machine learning models
Supervisor of Statistics and Production Planning
Food and Beverage Production - solico-group
12 / 2015 - 12 / 2019
- Production planning.
- Analysis of sales and production data.
- Develop MM and PP modules in SAP-ERP.
- Developing a decision tree for material planning.
- Apply Machine learning in maintenance planning.
- Adjust production capacity based on sales forecast.
- LaTeX and Markdown
- Microsoft office (word, excel, PPT, Access, Outlook)
- SAP-ERP (Supply chain modules, MM – PP)
- IBM SPSS stochastic
- IBM SPSS modeler
Licenses & certifications
Download the list of my certificates here
Some of the Received recommendation here